Ask us a question, we’ll be happy to help!
About UsFAQsDeliveryReturnsContact UsTerms & Conditions All categoriesComputersNetwork & CommsConsumer ElectronicsOfficeComponents & StoragePeripheralsSoftwarePrint & ScanOtherASUS 90YH0101-B2UA00 – Asus ROG Strix Magnus Condenser Gaming Microphone Noise Cancellation RGB LightingASUS ROG Strix Magnus PC microphone Wired Black, Silver20 – 20000 Hz, -35 dB 3 dB, USB 3.0, 1.5 m
HighlightsASUS ROG Strix Magnus USB 3.0 Portable Gaming Condenser Microphone with Cardioid/Stereo/ENC and Aura Sync (Includes AUX-In port)
– ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting in three different zones features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
– Three 14mm studio-grade condenser capsules with optimized pickup patterns ensure clear, lifelike audio recording quality up close or at your desk
– Cardioid, stereo and ENC (environmental noise cancellation) modes support flexible recording scenarios whether youre with friends or in noisy environments
– Compact form factor with USB passthrough measures 50% smaller than the competition and eliminates the need for external stands/mounts and optimizes portability for streaming on-the-go
– Easy to use hardware controls with integrated AUX-IN and headphone ports allow for easy audio monitoring and distortion-free sound on-the-flySpecificationsMicrophoneTypePC microphoneMicrophone sensitivity-35 dBMicrophone frequency20 – 20000 HzMicrophone direction typeCardioidMicrophone muteLoudspeakersAUX inPorts & interfacesConnectivity technologyWiredDevice interfaceUSBCable length1.5 mTechnical detailsNoise-cancelingDepth50 mmHeight130 mmWidth95 mmQuantity1ColourColour of productBlack, SilverPackaging contentDesktop standCables includedUSBAbout UsTradition for qualityLambdaTek started in 2001 with the purpose of providing services to the opto-electronics manufacturing industry, including state of the art simulation software as well as hardware tools specifically designed to run computationally and graphically intensive calculations. Following the success of our services and encouraged by our loyal customer base, in 2004 LambdaTek extended its services by launching the most comprehensive online shop for all technology requirements, proposing extremely aggressive prices on electronic hardware and software products with the aim of providing a level of service surpassing that of high street stores.Comprehensive product lineLeveraging on LambdaTek’s tradition of high quality of service and loyal customer base, the Component Shop has seen its trade volume increase to the point of enabling LambdaTek to extend its strategic alliances with reseller partners and manufacturers.As a consequence LambdaTek is now pleased to offer a vastly increased catalogue comprising of more than 50,000 products, placing LambdaTek firmly among the largest electronic e-stores on the web.Aggressive pricingProduct prices are constantly monitored by active market research aided by dedicated in-house technology, allowing us to bring the best deals to you, the customer. This has helped establish LambdaTek’s reputation as the best value one-stop store for both consumers and corporate businesses alike.DeliveryHow will I know when my order has been dispatchedAs soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will be send an email to confirm that it is on its way. We aim to dispatch all next day delivery orders placed before 4pm on the same day, subject to availability.How long will it take for me to get my order?It depends on the delivery service.For next day delivery, all orders are sent by next day courier, we will send a tracking link and the courier should contact you with a delivery slot.For economy delivery, this may take up to 3-5 working days.What do I do if I have not received my order when expected?For orders sent by courier, please check your tracking details and contact the courier to trace your parcel. Please note that couriers can deliver up until 7pm.If there is still a problem, please contact customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1865 791055 (9.30am-5.30pm).What if there is an item missing or damaged?Some orders may be dispatched from different warehouses to be with you as soon as possible.If you have an item missing from your order or damaged please contact customer services on email@example.com or +44 (0)1865 791055 (9.30am-5.30pm).What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?With DPD you can select the most convenient day for the parcel to arrive, and on the morning they will tell you your one hour delivery window to make waiting in for a delivery a thing of the past. (this only available with the next day service) if it is not convenient you can use the text or email to change it.You can check your delivery window or check the progress of your parcel on the courier website as given in the dispatch email.If you are unavailable, the courier should leave a calling card and take the parcel back to your local depot. The delivery should then be automatically attempted the next day.If delivery is still unsuccessful then your parcel will be held until you contact teh courier to rearrange the delivery on a more convenient day or you can collect the parcel from your local depot.If delivery has been unsuccessful after approximately 5 days and the courier has been unable to contact you, the parcel will be returned to us.Do you deliver to PO boxes, BFPO?Sadly we cannot currently deliver to any of the above. We are working with our courier services to try and provide safe and secure delivery in the near future.ReturnsIf you change your mind (Does not apply to Auctions)If you have bought goods online and have changed your mind and want to return them, then you can do so within 7 working days, starting the day after delivery. To return goods, you must first get an RMA number.To obtain an RMA number contact customer services, the easiest and most efficient way is to use an online request by firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)1865 791055 (9.30am-5.30pm).Please put this RMA number on the LambdaTek Returns Form and include it in your parcel.Once received we will refund the price paid. The item must not be used and must be in original packaging and in a condition reflecting your duty of care.Once the RMA has been given you must return the goods within the time specified by our returns team at your own expense.
If you can’t print the Returns form, don’t worry, just write your name, address, RMA number and why you are returning the item on a piece of paper and include it in your parcel.
It speeds things up if you can write your RMA number clearly on the outside of your parcel.If an item is faulty within warranty periodIf anything you have bought develops a fault within the warranty period, then the first thing to do is contact our Technical Support for help at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1865 791055 (9.30am-5.30pm). They may be able to solve the problem straightaway, and if not will advise you further.
If you then return the item and it is diagnosed faulty by our technicians, we will do our best to provide a replacement or repair as soon as possible.
If it isn’t in stock, we will replace it as soon as we can. If we test it and there is no fault, then we will return the item to you, and you will have to pay the return postage.
If the goods are faulty within 30 days we will offer the option of a full refund on the condition that the item is returned in the original condition that you received it. However, certain high value goods can only be refunded if it is returned within 7 days.Business customers:
Please note that the 30 day period above is reduced to 14 days for business customers and the 7 working day return under the Distance Selling Regulations does not apply.Terms & ConditionsPlease see our full terms & conditions.About UsFAQsDeliveryReturnsContact UsTerms & Conditions